Today in Geography, we researched different facts about Mexico in order to complete a fact file about the country. Here are some of the facts that we found;
- Mexico’s capital city is Mexico City
- 129,163,074 people live in Mexico
- The climate in Mexico is hot and humid
- Mexico is surrounded by the United States of America, Cuba, Belize, Columbia and Venezuela
- The government in Mexico is known as the Presidential Federal Republic
- Mexicans tend to eat spicy food
- Day of the Dead is a well known Mexican holiday.